Thursday, January 16, 2014

Fasting

So yesterday was a fasting day for our ministry.  I drank hot water with lemon and ginger in the AM (my fave) and then fasted the whole day with water.  I prepared a meal around 6pm of curry sauce with some chicken and added tons of veggies.  Unfortunately I had a bad reaction to it and ended up sleeping it off for 2 hours.  My physical health feels exactly like when I had food allergies in college.  I was allergic to everything under the sun.  Its bizarre and I don't know the relationship.  I'm planning to contact a nutritionalist I trust back in the states to talk through it.

Other than that...I'm doing well and fully confident I will stick to the cleanse diet!

Here's to my health.  All bad stuff has to die in Jesus name!  :)

Peace
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment