Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Oh Candida don't you cry for me...

So tonight I feel so overwhelmed with the whole candida cleanse!  I am on day thirty something and my chocolate cravings are crazy.  The worst part though is that I am wondering if what I am doing is actually helping anything.  I just read that you almost always have parasites if you have candida and should do a parasite cleanse first or it will just come back.  I really want to end this diet at 60 days and at least eat some chocolate oh my gosh but ... I'm not so sure what I need to do.  :/. Feeling a little frustrated... oh and constipated... gonna go drink some senna tea.  

Oh and another thing.  i think there is so much that we need to learn and research about our bodies and our diets!  We are perishing for a lack of knowledge.  also, i think it is Godly to take care of your body as a temple of the Holy Spirit!  We should love our bodies and take care of them because we are loved sons and daughters who know our value and worth!  ok Bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment